Saturday night pizza!


Paleo Pizza 

2 Eggs
2 C Flour
3 Tbs Olive Oil
1/4 tsp Baking soda
1 tsp Garlic Powder

I have been on quite the Pinterest kick lately! My lucky husband get to be my ginnea pig for a whole bunch of new recipes. I'd say that 90% of them are winners! I just love cooking for my husband. Our Saturday night date consisted of making our own homemade pizza! We found this recipe on Pinterest and we loaded it on top with lots of veggies. When we went grocery shopping earlier in the day, Grant picked out a spicy jalepeno sausage that was S-P-I-C-Y! Unlike me, he LOVES was spicy food. I sprinkled a little feta cheese on a little part of the pizza and it was so tasty. 


While our pizza was baking in the oven, I changed from chef to cosmetologist. He sure is brave considering I have never cut anyone's hair before. Good thing is that men's hair grows back so fast. I accidentally cut to much on one side of his head this time, but it turned out so good! He now has a new hair style that I love!

We then turned off all the lights except for one candle and enjoyed eating our homemade pizza with my freshly cut hair hubby. He is a babe.

No comments