Wedding Day Part 6 :: The Luncheon and Reception

Our reception was a PARTY! I only wanted a small reception, but as we were sending out the wedding announcements, I realized that this was going to be bigger than I thought! We both come from big families and both our families know a lot of people! 

Our reception was another huge blessing! Grant's aunt, Collette, decorated our whole reception! She did such an amazing job. It was in the backyard of Carroll's beautiful home. 

My favorite part was the dance floor. Mark's idea was to put strings of lights hanging from the chandelier. It looked beautiful and so classy.















We served lots of cookies! I loved this idea of a cookie bar.








Grant and I danced to Lady Antebellum's "Just a Kiss." 




 Dad and I danced to "Ballerina Girl." We say that this is my song. He use to sing it to me all the time when I was a little girl.






Then we had a rockin' dance party!!!












We were so excited to leave the party, but little did we know that a bunch of my crazy aunts and cousins chased us for miles down the road. It was a wild chase hunt, but we eventually lost them. Grant loved it!

No comments