Wedding Day Part 2 :: The First Look

I didn't have many expectations for our wedding. I knew that it would be perfect no matter what. Something that I did want, though, was to capture "The First Look." The intensity of our special "First Look" was definitely building up. Grant wanted to see my dress so bad, and I wanted him to see me in it too!

"The First Look" is when we recorded the first time my groom saw me in my wedding dress. I understand that tradition says you should wait until the wedding day to see the bride in her dress, but did you know where that came from? It was from arranged marriages so the groom wouldn't back out once he saw the bride. haha I don't think that was ever a problem.

On our wedding day, we didn't have time to slow down and enjoy the moment, so I am so grateful my sweetheart and I were able to share this moment. The moment I tapped on his shoulder and he saw me and I saw him was definitely a feeling and moment that I never want to forget, plus it was so much fun. As I began walking behind him, he heard my voice. My man was giddy, nervous, and smiling ear to ear. I tapped him on the shoulder and that was the end of it....we kissed. a lot. :)










SO happy!

No comments