Wedding Day Part 4 :: The Temple; March 14, 2015

The temple....it was my favorite part of the whole day.

It has been my dream to be married in this temple ever since the announcement was made in the General Conference 2008. All throughout my high school life, I watched this temple be constructed, anticipating the day for when I could finally enter. It was dedicated while I was on my mission in Uruguay. 

I love everything about this temple. I love the design, the golden brass doors, the gardens, and most of all the spirit. Our sealing ceremony was something so special. We received so much support from so many family and friends. Family from all over the country traveled here to be apart of our special day. We felt so wonderful. Grant and I had been praying and fasting that the spirit would accompany us on our wedding day, and that it would be present during our sealing. Heavenly Father not only heard, but answered our prayers. I have never felt the spirit so strong in my entire life testifying that this marriage was right and good. It's cool to think that even our future posterity was accompanying us on that day. I'm sure they were shouting for joy.






Did I mention that we had SO much support??!













WE DID IT!
















I know that this part of the day will be engrained in my memory forever. The JOY that we felt was something so indescribable. I felt like I couldn't wipe that smile off my face and we couldn't stop kissing. I felt so thankful for the gospel and for the wonderful Plan of Salvation where I can create my own eternal family unit with my eternal companion. I felt so grateful for the prompting that I received as a 15 year old, telling that I had just met my future husband. I am so thankful that prompting came true, because I married my best friend and the love of my life.

No comments