Wedding Day Part 1 :: The Formals

Welcome to our wedding week! This week will feature all of the details about our wedding. Today's post has some of my favorite pictures of our formal session held before our wedding. We did these so we could put some pictures up at our reception, which I am so thankful we did. Our wedding day was so crazy and fun. It was so nice to have pictures already taken. Something that was so important to me for our wedding was having a good photographer. Ellej was our photographer and she did an excellent job. We loved how she was able to capture the excitement and love. She commented that she had never seen a more "in-love" couple. She hit it on the nose. I personally know how in-love I am with my man, and I definitely know how he feels. ;) My mom likes to say that Grant's love is "overflowing" for me, which I am totally okay with. I am so happy and thankful for eternal marriage, meaning that I will be with my best friend for eternity! 







Ever since I received my mission call, I dreamed of taking a picture like this on my wedding day. Now, this exact picture is hanging in our room. What a powerhouse picture. The blessings of serving missions are real and wonderful.







No comments